Teaching Staff Accreditation
Se informa, que debido a la supresión del Registro Auxiliar de la Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento, las solicitudes habrán de presentarse en el Registro General de la Consejería de Economía, Conocimiento, Empresas y Universidad sito en calle Johannes Kepler,1. Isla de la Cartuja C.P. 41092 de Sevilla o en otras oficinas de registro según lo establecido en el art. 16 de la ley 39/2015 del Procedimiento Administrativo Común de las Administraciones Públicas.
It is preferential, in order to expedite the procedure, that the supporting documentation (Appendix IV) that accompanies the teacher accreditation request is scanned and presented in either a CD or USB memory (pendrive). This supporting documentation must be ordered according to the standard curriculum model in which the number of the document that accreditates the merit must be indicated.
nuevo A new document has been added allowing certifying the teaching given at the University. It will not be necessary to enter the teaching that is certified using this model in the curriculum vitae. In this case, it should only be indicated in the corresponding section of the curriculum 'Docencia certificada según modelo' (Certified teaching according to model)
Access to the application SIGAP (Computer System of Management of Teaching Staff Accreditation). To consult online the state of your request.
- docTeaching certificate model (Spanish) new
- pdfInstructions for filling application (Spanish)
- docAppendix I. Application form, Profesor Contratado Doctor, Profesor Ayudante Doctor and Profesor de Universidad Privada (Spanish)
- docAppendix I. Application form, Profesor Contratado Doctor con Vinculacion Clínica al SSPA (Spanish)
- docAppendix II. C.V. Models, Profesor Contratado Doctor y Profesor Universidad Privada (Spanish)
- docAppendix II. C.V. Models, Profesor Contratado Doctor con Vinculacion Clínica al SSPA(Spanish)
- docAppendix II. C.V. Models, Profesor Ayudante Doctor (Spanish)
- pdfAppendix III. Fields of knowledge catalogue (Spanish)
- pdfAppendix IV. Documentation for accrediting the request (Spanish)
- pdfNational Organic University Law 4/2007, April 12th which modifies the Spanish University Act 6/2001 (Spanish)
- pdfSpanish University Act 6/2001, December 21st (Spanish)
- pdfLegislative Decree 1/2013, of January 8, approving the Revised Text of the Andalusian Act of Universities (Spanish)
- pdfRoyal Decree 989/2008, of June 13, which regulates the exceptional hiring of collaborating teachers (Spanish)
- pdfUniversity teaching staff accreditation Policy, Criteria and Proceses December 2005 (Spanish)
- pdfCorrection of errors of the resolution of December 15, 2005, of the Andalusian Agency for Quality Assessment and University Accreditation, which establishes the evaluation procedure for the contractual figures of the Andalusian University System teaching staff (inclusion of the annexes 1 to 4 of the original resolution) (Spanish)
- pdfAnnouncement of May 28, 2013, from the Management Directorate of the Andalusian Agency of Knowledge, by which it is announced that the procedure for evaluating the contractual figure of Contracted Lecturers Doctor with Clinical Linkage to the Public Health System of Andalusia has been approved, contemplated within the Andalusian University System (Spanish)