The National Ministry of Education will coordinate the necessary actions to ensure the full efficacy of the evaluation activity of the Agencies through its General Direction integrates the Secretary of the Universities' Council, according to the provisions of Article 6 of Royal Decree 1677/2009, of November 13, approving the Regulation of the Universities' Council.
In this context, the Universities' Council and the General Conference of University Policy shall approve the criteria for the renewal of the accreditation of official university degrees, on a proposal from the University Committee for the Regulation of Monitoring and Accreditation (CURSA).
Within six years of the start up of the bachelor degree or doctoral programme, and four years in the case of master degrees, the official academic degrees shall undergo an accreditation process. This process consists in the verification of the conformity of the implementation of the curricula with the original project. In case that the renewal is approved the academic degree will be registered again in the RUCT.
- pdfResolution of September 8, 2020 of the General Directorate of Universities by which the deadlines and place of presentation of the application for the renewal of the accreditation of the official bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees of the Andalusian University System are agreed (Spanish) new
- pdfAdaptation of Psychology degree curriculum to introduce the mention in Health Psychology detailed in the order CNU/1309/2018 (REACU agreement, 11 September 2019) (Spanish)
- pdfRequirements to access the Master in Health General Psychology after the incorporation of the mention in Health Psychology detailed in the order CNU/1309/2018 (REACU agreement, 15 January 2020) (Spanish)
- pdfImplementation of REACU document "Guidelines for the preparation and evaluation of Bachelor and Master degrees in distance or blended education formats" (REACU agreement, 15 January 2020) (Spanish)
- pdfRoyal Decree 99/2011, january 28th, regulating official doctoral training (Consolidated text of June 3, 2016) (Spanish)
- pdfRoyal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, establishing the planning of official university education (Consolidated text of March 15, 2019) (Spanish)
- pdfStandards and criteria for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (2015)
- pdfCriteria and Guidelines of evaluation for the accreditation of official titles of Bachelor, Master and Doctorate "REACU, May 2014" (Spanish)
- pdfREACU - Guidelines for the preparation and evaluation of Bachelor's and Master's degrees in distance and blended learning (Spanish)
- pdfREACU - Complementary information for the Accreditation of the official Doctoral programmes (Spanish)
- pdfREACU - Guidelines for the design of joint programs of official studies (PCEO or "Double Degrees") and their evaluation in the Follow-up or Accreditation Renewal of the Degrees that comprise it (Spanish)
- pdfCriteria and directives of evaluation in the follow-up and accreditation of official titles of Doctorate