Technical Committee for Evaluation and Accreditation
The Technical Committee for Evaluation and Accreditation is the Agency technical collegiate body for assessment.
Sebastián Chávez de Diego, DEVA's Director
Don Eduardo Rodríguez Bejarano, Area of Research, Development and Innovation (R&D&I) Evaluation and Accreditation.
Don Alberto Marinas Aramendia, Assistant to the Area of Research, Development and Innovation (R&D&I) Evaluation and Accreditation.
Don José Gutiérrez Pérez, Area of Institutional Accreditation.
Doña Teresa Roldán Arjona, Area of University Evaluation and Accreditation.
Doña Belén Floriano Pardall, Area of International Relations.
Doña María Dolores López Enamorado, Area of Teaching Staff Evaluation and Accreditation.
1. Teresa Bajo Molina, Legal and Social Sciences Area, University of Granada, renews mandate.
2. Inmaculada García Fernández, Health Sciences and Technology Area, University of Málaga, renews mandate.
3. María del Mar Malagón Poyato, Biology and Biotechnology Area, of the University of Córdoba, renews mandate.
4. Eduardo García Jiménez, Humanities Area, University of Seville, renews mandate.
5. José Luis Gómez Ariza, Experimental Sciences Area, University of Huelva, renews mandate.
6. Asunción Baquerizo Azofra, Engineering and Architecture Area, University of Granada, renews mandate.
7. María José Blanca Mena, Health Sciences and Technology Area, University of Málaga, renews mandate.
8. Ana María Agüera López, Experimental Sciences Area, University of Almería, new member.
9. Elena Muñiz Grijalvo, Humanities Area, Pablo de Olavide University, new member.
10. María del Rosario Toribio Muñoz, Legal and Social Sciences Area, University of Cádiz, new member.
11. Rosario Villegas Sánchez, Engineering and Architecture Area, University of Seville, new member.
12. Alfonso María Carreras Egaña, Experimental Sciences Area, University of Jaén, new member.
13. Manuel Izquierdo Carrasco, Legal and Social Sciences Area, University of Córdoba, new member.
14. Juan Martínez Barea, Founder and President of Universal DX, new member.
15. Juan Manuel Escudero Cabeza, as representative of the Student Advisory Council, new member.
Dª Sandra López García, General Secretary of the Andalusian Agency of Knowledge.
The Committee is responsible for, among other attributed duties, the following competences:
a) Approval of the accreditation and assessment plans and programmes.
b) The establishment and approval of the assessment and accreditation criteria.
c) Monitoring compliance with the accreditation plans and programmes by the organisational structure.
d) Approval, where appropriate, of the necessary measures for the correct functioning of the organizational structure committees.
e) Drafting reports and studies on matters within its competences.
f) Knowledge and valuation of the reports on the outcomes of the evaluation and accreditation plans and programmes.
g) Knowledge of the selection criteria and procedures and appointment of the evaluation committees and commissions.
h) In general, all those attributions regarding the performance of its strictly technical and other functions delegated by other bodies of the Agency.