IQAS Certification of University Centers
Royal Decree 420/2015, May, 29, on the creation, recognition, authorisation and accreditation of universities and university centers established a new framework that enables the transition towards an Institutional Accreditation model. The proposed model links the University Centres Quality Assurance System (QAS) to the Institutional Accreditation process, constituting the certification of the implementation of the QAS one of the necessary requirements to obtain such accreditation, which will be valid for 5 years renewable. That is why the DEVA-AAC offers the Andalusian Universities the IMPLANTA Programme of Certification of Quality Assurance Systems implemented in the centres of the Andalusian Universities, focused on university degrees. This Programme is launched with a Pilot plan and the edition of the corresponding Guide that guides the University and the Centres of the Andalusian University System, in obtaining this certification, based on the Criteria and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG 2015).
This evolutionary model of accreditation Programme to Centers, entails an increase in responsibility and development of a culture of internal quality in institutions, which will positively revert to the processes of degrees accreditation in its design or verification phase, monitoring and renewal of the accreditation and will have as main objective to guarantee an academic education that meets the needs and expectations of students and society.
- pdfResolution of November 26, 2020, of the Andalusian Agency of Knowledge, Evaluation and Accreditation Directorate by which the procedure for the evaluation and certification of Quality Assurance Systems implemented in the centers of Andalusian universities is called (Spanish) new
- pdfResolution of March 4, 2020, of the Andalusian Agency of Knowledge, Evaluation and Accreditation Directorate, establishing the procedure for the evaluation and certification of Quality Assurance Systems implemented in the centers of Andalusian universities (Spanish)
- pdfRoyal Decree 420/2015, of May 29, on the creation, recognition, authorization and accreditation of universities and university centers (Spanish)
- pdfThe General Conference on University Policy, through its Delegate Committee in the session of November 21, 2017, in accordance with the provisions of art. 14 of RD 420/2015, has established the following Protocol for the certification of systems of internal quality assurance of university centers (Spanish)
- docxApplication form for Certification of the Quality Assurance System implemented in the Centers of Andalusian universities (Spanish) new
- pdfGuide for the Certification of implemented Quality Assurance Systems at Andalusian university centres. Programme IMPLANTA-SGCC (Spanish)
- pdfEvaluation Commissions for the Certification of Quality Assurance Systems implemented by the Andalusian University Centres