As a result of the monitoring process, the universities may propose modifications to an academic degree that has been already verified. The university should identify these modifications and, if they are substantial, should communicate them to the Universities Council.
Substantial modifications are those that modify the administrative definition of the degree or its core academic characteristics.
Substantial modifications start an evaluation process of the academic degree, which shall commence by submitting a modification request to the Universities Council through a computer application implemented for this purpose.
Non-substantial modifications shall be reviewed during the monitoring process.
- pdfAdaptation of Psychology degree curriculum to introduce the mention in Health Psychology detailed in the order CNU/1309/2018 (REACU agreement, 11 September 2019) new
- pdfRequirements to access the Master in Health General Psychology after the incorporation of the mention in Health Psychology detailed in the order CNU/1309/2018 (REACU agreement, 15 January 2020) new
- pdfImplementation of REACU document "Guidelines for the preparation and evaluation of Bachelor and Master degrees in distance or blended education formats" (REACU agreement, 15 January 2020) (Spanish) new
- pdfRoyal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, establishing the planning of official university education (Consolidated text of March 15, 2019) (Spanish)
- pdfRoyal Decree 99/2011, January 28th, regulating official doctoral training (Consolidated text of June 3, 2016) (Spanish)
- pdfREACU - Guidelines for the preparation and evaluation of Bachelor's and Master's degrees in distance and blended learning (Spanish)