Access to the application for Official Academic Degrees:
The Universities’ Council and the General Conference of University Policy adopted in July 2010 the “Protocol for follow-up and renewal of accreditation of official university degrees”; compiled by the University Committee for the Regulation of Follow-Up and Accreditation (CURSA).
Basing itselfon this protocol, the Andalusian University Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (now The Directorate of Evaluation and Accreditation of the Andalusian Agency of Knowledge) developed the guidelines and procedures for starting and implementingthe follow-up process of the Official Academic Degrees of Andalusian Universities.
The process has two main functions: ascertain the adequate implementation of the academic degree according to the original project submitted by the university, and analyse the main outcomes of its implementation. Once the implementation of the academic degrees has started, the DEVA of the AAC, as the competent evaluation agency in the autonomous Community of Andalusia, will carry out the follow-up.
Every year the person responsible for each academic degree will complete a Follow-Up Report, following the procedure established by the Agency. The results will serve as evidences for the accreditation process.
The follow-up process is performed through a computer platform designed for that purpose by the AGAE and updated by the DEVA of the AAC. This platform serves a dual function; first, it facilitates and speeds up the processing of and access to the information necessary for implementing the process; second, it serves as internal management tool.
- pdfImplementation of REACU document "Guidelines for the preparation and evaluation of Bachelor and Master degrees in distance or blended education formats" (REACU agreement, 15 January 2020) (Spanish) new
- pdfRoyal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, establishing the planning of official university education (Consolidated text of March 15, 2019) (Spanish)
- pdfRoyal Decree 99/2011, january 28th, regulating official doctoral training (Consolidated text of June 3, 2016) (Spanish)
- pdfStandards and criteria for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (2015)
- pdfProtocol for the the follow-up and renewal of accreditation of official university degrees. Compiled by the University Committee for the Regulation of Follow-Up and Accreditation (CURSA) (Spanish)
- pdfREACU - Guidelines for the preparation and evaluation of Bachelor's and Master's degrees in distance and blended learning (Spanish)
- pdfREACU - Guidelines for the design of joint programs of official studies (PCEO or "Double Degrees") and their evaluation in the Follow-up or Accreditation Renewal of the Degrees that comprise it (Spanish)
- pdfCriteria and directives of evaluation in the follow-up and accreditation of official titles of Doctorate