Research Groups and University Research Institutes
Since 2017 there has been no other Call open by the Andalusian Government for the evaluation of groups, nevertheless, the applications for evaluation of groups from this former Call are periodically submitted.
In 2022, 89 groups and 1 application to request a change of PAIDI area group were reviewed.
The application must be submitted through the Andalusian Government.
- pdfORDER of September 3, 2007, regulating the operation of the Electronic Registry of the Andalusian System of Knowledge for Research Groups integrated in Andalusian universities and research centres, and establishing their funding (Spanish)
- pdfORDER of March 15, 2010, modifying Order of September 3, 2007 (Spanish)
- pdfFields Required in the Completion of the SICA CV (Spanish)
University Research Institutes
The creation of University Research Institutes in Andalusia requires DEVA evaluation of the Report proposal submitted by the applicant entities. The items reviewed include the centres´s objectives, the quality of the research groups concerned, as well as their levels of integration and coordination, the economic report, the activities plan, the organisational structure of the centre, etc.
In 2022, 13 applications were reviewed.
Applications must be submitted through the Andalusian Governement.
- pdfLegislative Decree 1/2013, of January 8, approving the Revised Text of the Andalusian Act of Universities (Spanish)
- pdfAgreement of December 22, 2005. Requirements for creation, modification and suppression of University Research Institutes (Spanish)
- pdfEvaluation Criteria
- pdfResearch Centres. Scientific Report
- pdfResearch Centre application form